Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mutual Appreciation (Long time, no blog)

Yes, it's been a long time since my last post, but I just didn't feel a need to post. After all, this is all primarily for my own entertainment. If I'm enthused about something, I'll post something about it...

...such as the new Andrew Bujalski film Mutual Appreciation. I caught Mutual Appreciation and a question and answer session with Andrew Bujalski last night at the Harvard Film Archive. Everything that made his first feature Funny Ha Ha so likable is there in Mutual Appreciation as well. Sure the characters may seem aimless and flawed, but they are just so darn nice and essentially good that I get sucked right into their stories. It's no surprise that Mutual Appreciation ends with a group hug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home