Monday, November 12, 2007

I Shall Return???

To any readers who haven't lost over the past few weeks: I apologize for the delay in posting. I've been having big problem's with my Movable Type blog over at Yahoo. I don't know what the cause of the problem is, whether it's Yahoo or Movable Type or even something I manged to mess-up. But what I do know is that I'm not getting any answers from Yahoo; the only answer I got from them after an e-mail troubleshooting inquiry is "We have been unable to duplicate this problem, if this problem continues..." It is continuing, but I'm tired of trying to get an answer from them. Perhaps a return to Blogger and my first blog is in order.

If you want to read my previous Movable Type blog entries, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home