Friday, February 15, 2008

Not Your Typical Bigfoot Movie



A kind reader pointed me towards the trailer for Not Your Typical Bigfoot Movie, which gets its world premier at SXSW 2008. If the trailer is any indication, it seems like it'll be a wonderful film. I hope it makes it to some New England fests so I can catch it. (And if it does, I hope it doesn't wind-up as a "midnight" movie as it did at SXSW. When it comes to staying up late, I've become a real wuss.) 
You can find out more about the movie at its web site or at its SXSW page.

-Eric

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM , Blogger Jeff said...

You're in luck, because this film will play at the indie film festival in Boston in April. There's a lot of buzz building around this one already!

 
At 12:26 PM , Blogger Eric S. said...

Glad to hear it! I'm looking forward to seeing it at IFFB!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home